Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm up.

"Sent you a message, sent you an email
Hasty decisions we may still prevail
Both needed breaks, we both needed to bail
Walking through the corridors of my mind
The hideaways, the nooks, there filled with good times
Memories certainly yes they still bind
Still a common man and yeah that's for sure
Still a bankroll and yeah still can tour
The madness, the thing we had was much more
Come back home, don't be out in the world
It's a rat race and always for a girl
And most scavengers have found the pretty pearl
It's for the faint of heart who never get enough
Gotta get tough, buckle em up, we call em duds
And we, and we and we ahhh

We gotta gettin up
We gotta gettin up
Today is nice come on we gettin up
Said we gettin up
Said we gettin up
Tonite is right come on we gettin up
Said we gettin up
Said we gettin up"

Artist: Q-tip
Song: Gettin' up

and this is the other song I love waking up to! hahaha
well, today is a beautiful day in Sacramento!
it's going to be 76 degrees today and I LOVE it!
I love the cold weather by the way x]

so I guess I'm off to make my daily routine to go downtown
mid-town actually and chill with Dragatomi and Havoc
(click name)

No comments:

Post a Comment