Saturday, August 8, 2009

caught up.

Sorry that I didn't blog last night or this morning but I was just to busy being caught up in my love life, which is not looking too good for me.

Well, thats the reason why.

but today I just needed something to keep my mind off of her so my good friend Jordan brought his friend Kevin here to Sacramento from Portland to show him how underrated and unnoticed the Sac talent is so we took him to all the Boutiques we have here in Sac and to be honest we are getting up! hahah
then after that later on that night we went to 5th ave. from Delorean birthday concert he threw at Tex Wasabi's in Arden to be honest if you were there it was Sac hip hop at it's best.

First performance was my boy Verbalistic, dope emcee.
after that we had the legendary Leejay Abucayan and at the end of his set His older sister and himself sang 5th ave. Happy Birthday.
then last but not least, a performance by Delorean! with guest appearance by Dahlak.


and by the end of the night, she was still on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment