Wednesday, August 5, 2009

the rest of the day...

Okay, so for the rest of the day I did absolutely NOTHING!

except play video games with my little brother and his friend
oh and also the boys Chuuwee and Cam stop by The Bocks to chill one time.

but other than that my day has revolved around the same topic about women.
whether it chained off of the late night conversation I had with a special some to the last song I heard at the end of the day.

here is the link to the song by the way-
http://www.zshare.net/audio/621938340a6fb6fe/
Artist: SEVEN
Song: Man's Gift

but yeah about this special some I'll just say one quick thing just in case she is reading this.

We have been through everything and when I say everything I mean EVEYTHING!
whether it was the happy and sad times to the funny and hated times
I'll just say I'll always be there for her.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment