Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blogger...

It is so inconvenient to blog on you especially when you don't have any program or application to blog from a cell phone the only way you can do that is text message what you want to blog and to me, I think that is LAME and unattractive to the whole blogging relationship I have with you so you won't be receiving much from me so don't expect anything to be on this blog. Maybe every once and awhile I MIGHT send some venting I do if I have my cell phone on me.

That's it, goodbye.

37 comments:

  1. If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague. ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 學問好比腸胃裡的食物,裝下多少並不重要,吸收多少才重要。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 被人揭下面具是一種失敗,自己揭下面具卻是種勝利。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete