Saturday, September 19, 2009

Okay! I know its been awhile since the last time I blogged but its hard for me to actually STAY at a computer and just type away of what I am doing and did the previous day so I decided to set up the "Mobile Blogging" thingy so now all I have to do is send what I am doing or what I did as a text message and it would go straight to my blogspot! hahaha YAY!

So..... what I have been up to is too much to type so I'll just say what I remember of what happen.

1. Second Saturday this month was a huge FAIL! thanks to under-aged alcoholics.

2. Cousin Soosh*e killed the Barcode Club performance along with Chuuwee

3. School is the same.

4. 12ft. Dwende hahahaha

5. uhmmm.... Jordan introduced me to GC'ing and I am addicted! sorry can't tell you what it is because if I do there is a risk "some people" will pick up the trend and just kill it. Just how they murdered 2nd. Saturday.

6. I have no idea what else to say.

7. :P

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment