Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In all honor, I would like to take this time to thanks my best friend who should be considered a family member Brandon "Soosh*e" Shimabukuro for bringing me to the event I was taken to tonight. After witnessing what I witnessed tonight I have seen so many people moved and touched emotionally and spiritually and I am not shamed to say that I am myself. This experience has changed my perspective on life it self, all because of spiritual songs who was lead by a great music artist and lyrics carried out by the entire crowd. I have never been in a single place where diversity is at its greatest and on every single face you see hope, joy, pride and friendship. The event I was introduced to is called "The Remix" of Bayside of South Sacramento aka B.O.S.S. And the experience and knowledge I gained is a life time experience.

Thank you Soosh*e

No comments:

Post a Comment